Late Fall 2021
Fall 2021 Thursday Women's Division (Women's)
Registration, Groups, and Waitlist Details
Please check out our FAQ page for more information about our registration process. If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please send us a note at email@example.com.
This division will play using the USAU 11th edition rule set with our recreational division rule modifications. Please see our rules page for more information.
As with all Ultimate games, the emphasis in this league will be on high spirit, great exercise, and fun for both newcomers and experienced players. Play hard, but play nice. And remember, violence, be it physical or verbal, is never acceptable and will get you suspended. Please keep your head about you.
- Games are played to 15, with a half-time at 8. Play 5 on each side or whatever makes sense based on attendance. Captains can modify this as necessary as it gets dark. This league will play until 15 or until the end time is reached. If a team reaches 15 before time ends, teams may decide to play additional "spirit" points or mini-games. Captains from both teams are expected to help avoid shutout scores by communicating throughout the matchup.
- Bring light and dark shirts to delineate teams, water, and cleats.
- Do not damage the fields. If we do, we will be fined heavily and not allowed to play again. If you're causing more than the normal wear and tear because the fields are wet, you have to stop. With regards to litter, leave the fields in better condition than you found them. Report serious damage. The better care we take of the fields, the more we'll get to use them.
- This division uses our normal pick-up policy
- After the games do a cheer for the other team, even on competitive night. This can be a quick "Great game!" it can be a song with modified lyrics, a haiku, an interpretive dance, or a massive game of rock paper scissors. We've seen all of these done quite well. Show good spirit, this is ultimate.
- There is no alcohol allowed on or near the fields.
Most of all, have fun! Any questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to your captains, or to the organizers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Captains are highly appreciated, and play for a discount. Put a 3 or 4 in the "How Much I'd Like to Be a Captain" portion of your registration. We encourage anyone interested to volunteer to help facilitate our league games to consider captaining! See more information about captaining in our FAQ. If you're chosen, you'll have to come to the captains meeting, send emails to your teams to get them psyched about the games, and do the usual captain job of helping new players and keeping the spirit on your team high. You don't have to be the best player on the team, but you do have to have spirit and energy! Captains make this league work, so if you've been playing for a few seasons, think about joining the ranks of the captains.
Upon fulfilling their duties at the end of the season, captains receive a registration refund of $20.