Tuesday Women's 5v5
Fall 2023 Tuesday Women's 5v5 Division (Women's)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact the league directors at email@example.com.
Registration, Groups, and Waitlist Details
Please check out our FAQ page for more information about our registration process. If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This division will play using our recreational division rule modifications, based on the latest rule set offered by USA Ultimate. Please see our rules page for more information.
As with all ultimate games, the emphasis in this league will be on high spirit, great exercise, and fun for both new and experienced players. Play hard, but play nice. And remember, violence, be it physical or verbal, is never acceptable and will get you suspended.
- The format for this division will be largely dependent on the number of players present. For 5v5 ultimate, the field will be smaller than a 7v7, but that will likely depend on field space available. We ask our captains to use their judgement for those in attendance on a given night.
- By default, games can be played to 15 with a half-time at 8. If another format is preferred, we leave that up to our captains’ discretion (e.g. best 2-of-3 shorter games). Once we reach the end of our reservation, it is up to the game captains to call last point and call the point off if it is not finished in time. When your game time is up, please take any huddles off the field so the next group can start. This is especially important if the next group is not Ann Arbor Ultimate-related.
- Bring white and team-colored (or a dark if you cannot match your team color) jerseys/shirts, water, and cleats.
- Please do not bring alcohol. Please clean up after yourselves. When in doubt, leave the field looking better than you found it.
- Cheer for opponents, even on competitive nights. This can be a quick "great game!", it can be a song with modified lyrics, it can be a haiku, an interpretive dance, or a massive game of rock paper scissors. There are a dozen very fun spirit games that require no creativity or performance pressure. I've seen all of these done quite well. Show good spirit, this is ultimate.
- There is no alcohol allowed on or near the fields.
Most of all, have fun! Any questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to your captains, or to league organizers by emailing email@example.com. If you would prefer to anonymously report a situation, please use our Anonymous Grievance/Feedback Form
Ann Arbor Ultimate would not be possible if not for our volunteer captains! Each season, Ann Arbor Ultimate relies on this group to facilitate safe, spirited ultimate and be our eyes and ears on the field. Captains are not expected to be the most experienced, skilled, or knowledgable players; instead we look for players who are enthusiastic about our community and want to give back. To learn more, check out our frequently asked questions page.
To be considered, put a 1 or 2 for the "Would you like to captain this division?" question during registration. If selected, the Captains Committee will be in touch with an invite to our seasonal captains meeting. Upon fulfilling their duties at the end of the season, captains receive compensation of $5 per game.