2018 Southeast Michigan Club Directory
- Contact: email@example.com
- Autonomous is heading into their second year as a women's team focused on developing local talent, building the women's community, and fostering a positive competitive environment in the Ann Arbor and Detroit area.
- Contact: Rival Captains (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rival is a competitive women's ultimate team based out of the Michigan/Ohio area. Founded in 2015, we set out to create a new opportunity for women of the midwest to play elite women's ultimate. We compete at the highest levels while maintaining our on and off the field spirit and team culture that make us one of a kind.
- Autonomous - the Detroit-based Women's Club team - is hosting a Women's Combine along with the mixed teams of Bonfire (formerly Doppler Effect), Hybrid and Rocket Lawnchair on May 6. If you're planning on playing club in the Ann Arbor or Detroit area this summer, plan to attend the Inaugural Women/Womxn's Club Combine! Local club teams are coming together for a fun day of metrics, drills, and scrimmages to kick off the club season and celebrate all of you for playing in our corner of the Mitten!
- Tryouts: April 21 10am–1pm (public), April 28 10am–1pm (public, May 5th 10am–1pm (invite-only)
- Contact: Molly Barlow, Tyler O'Donnell, Kyle Richardson, Gina Sancricca (email@example.com)
- Bonfire is the Club Mixed Ultimate team in Detroit. Formerly known as Doppler Effect, we're gearing up for the 2018 season and ready to #LightTheFire. We are entering our third year with a new name and renewed determination and excitement to keep on rising. This year Bonfire hopes to grow as a competitive force with a solid finish at Regionals, develop the skills of our teammates, and have an awesome time forming friendships on and off the field.
- Contact: Ben Murphy and Bailey Torvinen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hybrid is a mixed club team that formed in 2017 founded on principles of gender equity. We work hard to create an environment where competitive players enjoy playing mixed while still doing other things during the summer.
- Tryouts: April 7th from 11am to 2pm
- Contact: email@example.com
- After finishing 10th at Regionals in 2017, our goal hasn't changed: we still want to play good, competitive, and (most importantly) spirited Ultimate with fun people. Gender equity, community inclusion, and SOTG are main pillars of our team and will play pivotal roles in our decisions throughout the season. We'll practice twice a week in Ann Arbor, attend a few (relatively) nearby tournaments, then finish our season with the series.
- Contact: Brendan McCann (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mark Whitton (email@example.com)
- Tryouts: May 19th from 10am to 2pm at Ann Arbor Pioneer
- In our first year as Four, we accomplished a lot more than people thought that we would as a super young team. This year we are looking to continue our success into 2018 and hoping to get into bigger and better games.
Last Updated: April 27th, 2018