A2-MI Youth Ultimate Program
The A2-MI Youth Ultimate Program provides opportunities for young people to learn, play, and enjoy the sport of ultimate and to share its benefits for health, sportsmanship, and personal development. The program helps connect players from around the region and builds on a rich history of ultimate at individual schools in the Ann Arbor area and across Michigan.
Current activities include a summer league, pick-up games, events & tournaments, competition between school teams, a youth club team, and more.
To stay informed about youth ultimate happenings, please subscribe to our email list and/or join the MI Youth Ultimate Facebook group.
Subscribe to the Email List: http://eepurl.com/bFNt0P
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MIyouthultimate
Support Youth Ultimate
Make a secure donation via PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account). 100% of donations go to support youth programs
Sunday Youth Ultimate
Sundays 4:00–5:30pm (Starting May 15th through June 26th)
Fuller Park, Ann Arbor
- Informal Scrimmage + Instruction
- Ages 10-18 +/-
- Girls + Boys
- Beginners Welcome
Tuesday Summer League - Youth/High School Division
- June 7 - August 2
- Ages 14-19 +/-
- Register today!
Youth Ultimate Summer Camp
- June 20-24 or June 27-July 1 (date to be confirmed soon)
- Ages 9-14
- Super-fun, intensive, learn from top U-M players
More info: contact Sam Greenwood, email@example.com
SEMI - Youth Club Ultimate
- Practices Wednesdays, 6:00 pm, Forsyth Middle School, Ann Arbor (starting June 1)
- Fun practices combining players from different schools and towns
- Improve your individual and team skills
- Play together in one or more summer tournaments
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-272-2195
Last updated: 2016/06/02